Take a scenic trip to the Sunshine Coast and visit world-famous Australia Zoo, home of the Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin. Australia Zoo is a must-see holiday highlight for Australians and international visitors with more than 1200 animals from around the globe, daily wildlife shows and the busiest wildlife hospital in the world where you can see vets saving native Australian animals.
CROC EXPRESS TO AUSTRALIA ZOO
Take the scenic trip to Australia Zoo on the famous Sunshine Coast, home of the Crocodile Hunter.
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
DEPART GOLD COAST HOTEL
DEPART BRISBANE HOTEL/TRANSIT CENTRE
|10:00||ARRIVE AUSTRALIA ZOO|
AUSTRALIA ZOO WILDLIFE WARRIORS
Join snakes, free-flight birds and crocs LIVE in the world-famous Crocoseum. Get your adrenalin pumping as you see a crocodile launch a strike from the water’s edge.
Home to Australia Zoo's majestic Sumatran and Bengal tigers, the Tiger Temple provides an amazing opportunity for you to get up-close with these magnificent big cats and witness their power.
You can see the only multi species exhibit in Queensland.
CRIKEY! THERE'S LOADS TO DO
Plan your day around educational presentations and animal encounters galore as zoo keepers walk around the park with the animals.
|16:00||DEPART AUSTRALIA ZOO|
RETURN BRISBANE HOTEL
RETURN GOLD COAST HOTEL
Gold Coast: HG7
|TIME||Gold Coast: 7.00am - 7.00pm / Brisbane: 8.00am - 6.00pm|
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars effective 1/4/2020 inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive (Brisbane’s Best, Brisbane City sights morning tour, Brisbane afternoon at Lone Pine & Mt Coot-tha lookout and Theme Parks are 3 to 13 years). Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated (Fraser Island trip full child fare).
- Cancellation Fees - Any JPT day tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur a 100% fee with the exception of Tangalooma Island Tours where the deadline for cancellations is 48 hours or forfeit 100%. 50% cancellation fee applies for overnight tours cancelled within 3 days of departure.
- Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except Theme Parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Easter long weekend, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. JPT Tour Group reserves the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation at short notice.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent's policy.