Visit the eastern most point of the Australian mainland and Cape Byron State Conservation Park and Lighthouse where you may spot humpbacks, dolphin pods and majestic sea birds before we depart for the exquisite Byron Bay hinterland, home to our next destination, much-loved Crystal Castle. Delight in a place of natural crystals of every shape, size and colour, stroll through extraordinary gardens and sample the mouthwatering menu. Be at peace with Buddha.
BYRON AND CASTLE TOUR
Travel to the Crystal Castle, with mystic gemstones, pretty gardens, café outlet and shop plus a giant Buddha!
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
|08:00||DEPART GOLD COAST HOTEL|
BYRON BAY LIGHTHOUSE
Standing on a bald rocky cliff, this working lighthouse marks the eastern most point of the Australian continent. Built in 1901 visitors can walk on the headland, get their bearings and spot wildlife. The lighthouse is situated 3 kilometres northeast of the township of Byron Bay.
DEPART BYRON BAY LIGHTHOUSE
ARRIVE CRYSTAL CASTLE
FREE TIME AT CRYSTAL CASTLE
DEPART CRYSTAL CASTLE
ARRIVE BYRON BAY TOWN
DEPART BYRON BAY
|16:30||RETURN TO GOLD COAST HOTEL|
|TOUR CODE||Gold Coast: G36C|
|TIME||8.00am - 4.30pm|
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars effective 1/4/2022 inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive (Brisbane’s Best, Brisbane City sights morning tour, Brisbane afternoon at Lone Pine & Mt Coot-tha lookout and Theme Parks are 3 to 13 years). Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated (Fraser Island trip full child fare).
- Cancellation Fees - Any JPT day tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur a 100% fee with the exception of Tangalooma Island Tours where the deadline for cancellations is 48 hours or forfeit 100%. 50% cancellation fee applies for overnight tours cancelled within 3 days of departure.
- Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except Theme Parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Easter long weekend, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. JPT Tour Group reserves the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation at short notice.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent's policy.