Cosmopolitan, alternative and charming, the culture and lifestyle offered by Byron Bay is welcoming and easy to fall in love with. From the crystal clear Pacific Ocean surf breaks and swimming beaches to sub tropical hinterland there is a tonne to explore in this coastal paradise in the water or on the land. Shop, swim, surf, relax, dine, explore.
CHILL OUT AT BYRON BAY
Visit bohemian seaside town, Byron Bay and stand on a majestic rocky headland with 100m cliffs at the site of Cape Byron Lighthouse.
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
|08:00||DEPART GOLD COAST HOTEL|
BYRON BAY LIGHTHOUSE
Standing on a bald rocky cliff, this working lighthouse marks the eastern most point of the Australian continent. Built in 1901 visitors can walk on the headland, get their bearings and spot wildlife. The lighthouse is situated 3 kilometres northeast of the township of Byron Bay.
DEPART BYRON BAY LIGHTHOUSE
FREE TIME (LUNCH, SHOPPING etc)
BYRON BAY TOWNSHIP
This trendy town has an international charm offering unique shopping, pristine beaches, market stalls, fun activities for every budget, a beachside Aussie pub and quality dining choices to suit every nationality. Stroll on the beach or put your feet up at a chic cafe.
DEPART BYRON BAY
|16:30||RETURN TO HOTEL|
|TOUR CODE||Gold Coast: G36|
|TIME||8.00am - 4.30pm|
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars effective 1/4/2022 inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive (Brisbane’s Best, Brisbane City sights morning tour, Brisbane afternoon at Lone Pine & Mt Coot-tha lookout and Theme Parks are 3 to 13 years). Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated (Fraser Island trip full child fare).
- Cancellation Fees - Any JPT day tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur a 100% fee with the exception of Tangalooma Island Tours where the deadline for cancellations is 48 hours or forfeit 100%. 50% cancellation fee applies for overnight tours cancelled within 3 days of departure.
- Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except Theme Parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Easter long weekend, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. JPT Tour Group reserves the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation at short notice.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent's policy.