Marvel at the annual migration each June to October of humpback whales as they journey some 16,000 kilometres from Antarctica along the east coast of Australia. These acrobats of the ocean pass by Moreton Island, often with their newborn calves, creating one of the greatest spectacles of the sea. Your Whale Watch crew will explain the habits and characteristics of migrating whales and serve a light, delicious lunch on board.
TANGALOOMA WHALE WATCHING TOURS
•Whale Watching Day Cruise with Bus Transfers
•Whale Watching Day Cruise with Bus Transfers Upgrade Dolphin Viewing
•Whale Watching Day Cruise with Bus Transfers Upgrade Dolphin Feeding
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
• Classic Whale Watching Day Cruise (Gold Coast: HG51 / Brisbane: HB51)
• Upgrade Sunset Cocktail Package (Gold Coast: HG71 / Brisbane: HB71)
• Upgrade Dolphin Feeding (Gold Coast: HG91 / Brisbane: HB91)
• Whale Watching Day Cruise with Bus Transfers (Gold Coast: 6.15am - 7.00pm / Brisbane: 8.45am - 6.00pm)
• Upgrade Sunset Cocktail Package (Gold Coast Departure: 6:15am Return: 9:30pm -10:45pm / Brisbane Departure: 8:45am Return: 8:30pm -9:45pm)
• Upgrade Dolphin Feeding (Gold Coast Departure: 6:15am Return: 9:30pm -10:45pm / Brisbane Departure: 8:45am Return: 8:30pm -9:45pm)
• Friday, Sunday (26 JUN to 3 OCT ONLY)
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars effective 1/4/2022 inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive (Brisbane’s Best, Brisbane City sights morning tour, Brisbane afternoon at Lone Pine & Mt Coot-tha lookout and Theme Parks are 3 to 13 years). Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated (Fraser Island trip full child fare).
- Cancellation Fees - Any JPT day tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur a 100% fee with the exception of Tangalooma Island Tours where the deadline for cancellations is 48 hours or forfeit 100%. 50% cancellation fee applies for overnight tours cancelled within 3 days of departure.
- Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except Theme Parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Easter long weekend, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. JPT Tour Group reserves the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation at short notice.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent's policy.